WHAT IS CITROËN SIMPLYDRIVE?
Citroën has developed Citroën SimplyDrive to offer our customers a finance option that provides 3 years of motor insurance, routine servicing, roadside assistance, warranty and road fund licence, all included in one fixed monthly payment. Citroën SimplyDrive is available on the majority of models funded on Personal Contract Purchase.
At the end of 3 years you then have the option to enter a new agreement on another new vehicle or choose another end of agreement option.
What are the key features:
- 3 Years' Finance: The Personal Contract Finance product has a full term of 36 months, with 35 monthly payments followed by 1 optional final payment.
- 3 Years' Comprehensive Motor Insurance: With Citroën SimplyDrive your motor insurance policy will be automatically renewed to ensure you benefit from three years continuous cover (subject to underwriting criteria). Better still, your premium will remain fixed for the duration of your contract. (We do reserve the right to increase your premium should you add a younger driver to your policy mid-term).
- 3 Years' Routine Servicing: Keeps your car running in tip-top condition with servicing carried out by the specialists at your local Citroën service centre.
- 3 Years' Roadside Assistance
- 3 Years' Road Fund Licence (if applicable): Your first year’s road fund licence is included and your dealership will give you a cheque to cover the costs of years two and three (based on current duty rates at time of purchase).
- 3 Years' Warranty
- 3 Years' Payment Waiver: In the unfortunate event of you being made redundant involuntarily, PSA Finance UK LTD will waive up to 6 monthly instalments giving you time to find alternative employment. If you are still unemployed after 6 waived instalments you are given the option to hand your vehicle back without further financial liability. (Subject to terms and conditions).