Motor Technican Level 3
Rawlinson Group mechanics take great care in quality services, ensuring that each repair or maintenance job meets our strict high standards of practice. We will take care of everything from MOT’s, servicing and tyres.
You will receive first class training in all the latest servicing and diagnostic techniques to enable you to better help your customers whether they need a standard service, MOT or wanting an engine/gearbox rebuild.
Day to day tasks will vary but include:
• Servicing – carrying out checks
• MOT’s – identifying parts with wear and tear
• Vehicle Maintenance – replacing / repairing engine parts
• Diagnostics – using the latest diagnostic equipment
• Maintaining repair and service records
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Sector: Automotive Working Week: 8:30 – 5:30.
Please contact Tim Reinman at Rawlinson Group, 01284 727853 or Email email@example.com