Easlea Road Bury St Edmunds
Published: 02 October 2023
Product Genius – Rawlinson Group Bury St Edmunds
As a Product Genius you will inspire and excite customers in the dealership with in-depth product information and insight. The role of a Product Genius is to promote brand products through selling the features and benefits. A Product genius will offer an exceptional customer experience and service by building a genuine rapport with the customer.
- Presenting the vehicles to all prospecting customers.
- Progressing leads into Sales.
- Strong presentation of bolt-ons through great knowledge of the products.
- Keeping up to date with the latest product information.
- Providing customers with specification information about all brand products.
- Ensuring all dealership staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
- Planning and managing the customer test drive process with the Sales Managers and offering product insight during the test drive appointment.
- Responsible for the preparation of the showroom, ensuring a strong selection of demo cars are available and that the showroom is always presentable for customers.
- Pro-actively approaching customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if they need any help.
- Supporting the Sales Managers with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required.
- Guiding customers to the Sales Managers when they express an interest to buy.
- Creates a winning customer experience by identifying and anticipating their needs.
- Assures that customer issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
The Ideal Candidate
- Enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
- Passion for automotive technology.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Team orientated personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen to keep-up-to-date with innovations and complex/technical/product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Always willing to help and support to others.
- Good knowledge of computer applications
Working hours Monday - Friday 8:30 - 18:00 (1 week day off per week when not OFF on Saturday), Saturday 8:30 - 17:00 (1 in 4 Saturdays OFF), Sunday OFF (1 in 4 Sundays required online chat)
OTE £35,000+, along with a Company Car
Please send your CV to email@example.com